Legal Services are not new; however, they are growing in popularity both as individual plans and through employer sponsored plans. Take Legal Shield, for example, they have been providing legal service plans to North American families for over 40 years.
Topics that you can get 24/7 legal advice on range from real estate to speeding tickets. Of course, you and your covered family members on the plan can also have their will prepared and reviewed annually. They also have toll-free number for phone consultations with your Provider Law Firm for any personal legal matter, even on pre-existing conditions.
Other valuable features of the plan
- Other documents available: Living Will, Health Care Power of Attorney, Residential Loan Document, Assistance (family plan only), Mortgage documents (as required of the borrower by the lending institution) prepared by your Provider Law Firm for the purchase of your primary residence
- Non-criminal moving traffic violation assistance
- Motor vehicle-related criminal charge assistance
- Up to 2.5 hours of help with driver’s license reinstatement and property damage collection assistance of $5,000 or less per claim (Available 15 days after enrollment and only available if a member has a valid driver’s license and is driving a noncommercial motor vehicle
- One hour of consultation, advice or assistance when you are notified of an audit by the IRS, an additional 2.5 hours if a settlement is not achieved within 30 days
- If your case goes to court, you’ll receive 46.5 hours of your Provider Law Firm’s services